Daily Hairstyle 0725
- Separate hair into 3 sections, left, middle and right. Middle section with the most hair.
- Do a dutch braid for the middle section. It can be fishtail braids or normal braids.
- Secure with rubber band.
- Pinch the end of the braid and hold with one hand. Loosen the braid from bottom to top with the other hand
- Coil the loosen braid bottom up and secure with pins at the bottom.
- Twist the left section and wrap it around the bun. Secure with pin
- Repeat for the other side.
This is a demo store for testing purposes — no orders shall be fulfilled. Dismiss