Tralaala… I did this for Sin Loo during Kim’s Hen’s Night in Cherating. You can get the same thing too! Just read on.
- Nail polish in any color you like
- Diamantes.. optional
- Nail art pens or markers in white, brown and dark blue
- Cupcake colors – Cream pink, grey, blue
- Base coat on. Paint 3 nails from each hand with a flat nail polish color. Keep 2 nails in the biggest size for the cupcakes
- Base coat on the cupcake nails.
- Paint a french strip in grey for one of them and blue for the other. Don’t need to be perfect.
- Take cream pink and dot in the cupcake cream.
- Use the pens/markers to draw stripes when the nail polish has dried.
- Dot in the cream pink with brown and white.
- For a final touch, put a diamante at the top of the cupcake or just dot a blue nail polish.