Recently did a ladybird manicure for myself then realized I gotta cut my nails to play piano. >_<
This is by far the most challenging I have done. Gah.
- Red, black, green nail polish
- Nail art pen/marker in white and black
- Toothpick or dotting tool
- Base coat on.
- Paint 4 nails in each hand red and the leftover nail green.
- Using black nail polish and do a fat french tip for each red nail.
- When your nails are dry, use the black pen and draw a line right in the middle for the red nails.
- Use the pen and draw leaf veins for the green nails.
- Using a toothpick or dotting tool, make a big dot right on the line for a red nail. Finish up with 3 dots in various sizes on each side. Mirror to the other side. Do the same for the other nails.
- Take white pen dot 2 eyes for each of the ladybird nails
- Dot black right in the middle of the white eyes.
- Top coat on
Another manicure I did for Celine during Kim’s Hen’s Night. This manicure was really fun to do! I love love love ombre.
- Pink nail polish
- Glitter nail polish, I used China Glaze Let it Snow
- Nail art pen/marker in white
- Nail water decal in a flower motif
- Base coat on
- Paint pink on the edge of a sponge and sponge the tips of your nails.
- Use the nail art pen or any marker and dot some snow on the area where the pink fades
- Pick one nail on each hand and draw a love shape on it
- Paint glitter on the tip of your nails
- Pick another nail on each hand and stick a flower nail decal on top of where the pink fades
- Top coat time!
Tralaala… I did this for Sin Loo during Kim’s Hen’s Night in Cherating. You can get the same thing too! Just read on.
- Nail polish in any color you like
- Diamantes.. optional
- Nail art pens or markers in white, brown and dark blue
- Cupcake colors – Cream pink, grey, blue
- Base coat on. Paint 3 nails from each hand with a flat nail polish color. Keep 2 nails in the biggest size for the cupcakes
- Base coat on the cupcake nails.
- Paint a french strip in grey for one of them and blue for the other. Don’t need to be perfect.
- Take cream pink and dot in the cupcake cream.
- Use the pens/markers to draw stripes when the nail polish has dried.
- Dot in the cream pink with brown and white.
- For a final touch, put a diamante at the top of the cupcake or just dot a blue nail polish.
KY’s niece, Tasha came over last night and I thought I’d do something nice for her. So I painted her nails and I have some nail stickers from nailfiesta.com lying around. They happened to be some Disney’s Peter Pan pixie stickers. Lots of Tinker Bells. So cute and perfect for kids!
Hola. I have collected these for quite some time already and I would love to share them with you girls.. Have fun!
Features of your face
Not sure of what beauty bloggers and tubers are referring to when you are reading a tutorial? This photo gives the best run down of all the features in a face.
How eye makeup changes the shape of your eyes
Lucky asians with double eyelids can refer to the left panel while sexy mono lids can take a look a the right panel.
Various eyeliner shapes
Feeling adventurous today but want to stay subtle? Change the shape of your eyeliner!
Clean and easy way to define your eyes
I believe in this makeup tutorial so much! If you are mono lid and you apply the same technique, you might be able to fools others into thinking that you have a beautiful crease going on!
Makeup for different kinds of eyes
The position of your eyes plays a big role when it comes to make up. Find out how to make up for the shortcomings.
Easy silver smokey eyes
This is best applied with a q-tip for the precise shape. Just remember to go over your creases!
Various kinds of eyebrow shapes
Which celebrity’s eyebrows are you channeling?
Makeup brushes 101
Thinking of buying some makeup brushes? Let this guide you!
Makeup Brushes and what they do
The essentials when it comes to brushes.
Balancing your makeup
Don’t over makeup! Keep this for reference!
How to line your lips
For subtle effects, use a lip liner with a color close to your own lips. Then fill in with lipstick. You can also apply concealer around the new lip shape to clean up the edges.
Try out new lips!
A nifty guide on how to handle your puckers.
Delicious gradient lips
Try this the next time you go out. It’s cute and attention grabbing!
Need some contouring done for photoshoot or events? This is the guide for you.
Easy contouring for face
Define your face with this contouring template.
Quick guide to applying nail polish
Always wonder how manicurists does such a good job on your nails? Now you can do the same.
Quick gradient manicure
Get ready for some cool gradient DIY manicure! Its easy and fun! Remember to cut the sponge to a size that fits your nails!
Simple and chic hairdo
A beautiful hairdo for weekends at home or leisure strolling in the mall.
Quick and elegant half ponytail
Channel your big up-do with this subtle half ponytail.
Easy Fluffy hair ponytail
Do something different with your ponytail today!
I hope you enjoy all the cheat sheets, I love love love them and I want to share the others that I have collected soon.
Btw, Paintlust is having a promotion now! Check it out if you wanna have some paintings done k!