Hello! This is a cool makeup you can try for the upcoming Halloween! Remember to moisturize your face before attempting this. This tutorial is done with basic makeup tools like brushes, eye liners, liquid liners, lip liners, blusher, eyeshadows and face paints in white & black. Wow, didn’t realize I used my entire arsenal of tools. Nearly.
- Eye liner – Skulls have empty eye and nose sockets, so we are going to sketch this in.
- Apply white face paint. It is important that your face paint is not cakey and dry if you want your makeup to last the whole night. You can always mix with your foundation or thin it down with water.
- Apply black face paint and clean up the edges with a small brush.
- Contour face with blusher and gray shadow. White face paint can really make your face look flat so we are going to do some contouring here. Use bronzers or blushers on the side of your nose and below the eye sockets. Give your cheek a sunken skull look with grey shadow.
- Liquid liner – Draw a line from your ear to the other, passing through the middle of your lips. Paint the inside of your lips black. Then fill in the teeth marks. They look abit like stitches don’t they? Then draw a cobweb on your forehead. And then maybe a heart between your eyes. You can also extend some swirls below your cheek(See photo next to instructions) Finish off with a beauty mole!
- Fill the cobwebs with grey shadow, blending downwards & draw the lace for the eye sockets.
- Lip liner – draw filigrees above your eyebrows & below the eye sockets. Roughly sketch a rose at your chin.
- Liquid liner – Fill the rose with a lighter shade of blusher then line it with black liner.
I had fun on the day of this photoshoot(shot by KY).. Hehe.. Here are some more photos of this cool makeup.
I parked my car and waited inside, 2 policemen came up and shouted, ‘OI!’ all of a sudden. Gave me a shock. Had a bit of a laugh after that though.
hahaha you are too funny ~ I wish I had seen the faces of all people seeing you (especially police) :’D but it really looks quite shocking =_= GOOD JOB!
♥ shushu-blog.blogspot.com ♥
Lol thanks. Was a great day that day
Awesome!!! Omg i think u need to spend hours cleaning them!! Haha police thought skeleton on the run!! those expression must be priceless!
how long u took to draww this ?
Ya they followed my car damn long. Haha.
Took bout 1.5 hours for the whole production. But made a mistake with the face paint. Too cheap di. Damn dry
awesome…………………halloweeen make up diy post…though i think ask u to help do for me better… my skills also won’t turn out this cun like yours!!!
lol… what’s your plans that night?
I am super impressed 😀
I was super bored!
I love it…. can you tell me the brand of the white face paint… last year my daughter want it the skull makeup and it seams like the one I got it was so cheap… but don’t want to spend a lot $$ for just the white.
Thank you for the tutorial.