My foundation ran out a few weeks ago. It seems like Vibes can read my thoughts and sent a BB cream straight to me. This is getting creepy. lol.
7 in 1 functions wtf!
- SunBlock – sun protection against UVA & UVB rays
- Oil Control – allows the skin to breath with sebum control
- Concealer – protects & cover unsightly spots, marks & wrinkles
- Whitening – it has whitening agent Arbutin
- Moisturizing – hydrating ingredients to cultivate glowing skin
- Anti-aging – encourages skin regeneration. Gets rid of facial blemishes, dark eye circles.
- Foundation – all in one make up base, gives the look of nude makeup.
That’s ALOT of benefits! I can’t wait to try it.. so I did a makeup with this BB cream.
First of all, I underestimated the coverage of this cream. The amount I squeezed out is way too much. The cream is pretty heavy. I supposed only a few dabs is required for a base.
For the amount I used, the coverage is cakey but does not cover blemishes or dark spots as well. That’s all normal, foundations are just the first step anyway. I used my concealer and do my usual second round of coverage. The make up base ended up looking very thick and cakey.
I tried another time with significantly lesser cream and it works better.
The good thing about this foundation is that it is transparent in colour. It is suitable for all skin tones. However, I am very tanned.. and it did not fare very well for me.
All in all, I think I need to use this a couple more times to get used to its properties.
Thats me with the foundation on. It’s an OK product, I feel and it will do well for now since it is skin safe, beneficial and does alot of things in one tube. Its already available in all leading pharmacies and hypermarkets for RM 59.90. Worth it for all the benefits that you are getting!