Another manicure I did for Celine during Kim’s Hen’s Night. This manicure was really fun to do! I love love love ombre.
- Pink nail polish
- Glitter nail polish, I used China Glaze Let it Snow
- Nail art pen/marker in white
- Nail water decal in a flower motif
- Base coat on
- Paint pink on the edge of a sponge and sponge the tips of your nails.
- Use the nail art pen or any marker and dot some snow on the area where the pink fades
- Pick one nail on each hand and draw a love shape on it
- Paint glitter on the tip of your nails
- Pick another nail on each hand and stick a flower nail decal on top of where the pink fades
- Top coat time!
Thx Haze, heart it!
You are welcome Celine. muax.
This is so pretty dear. epic love! So girly too ^__^